Friday, April 23, 2010

Tantra's April Monthly METAtelecall 4.22.10

Tantra's April Monthly METAtelecall MP3

Tantra's April monthly METAtelecall is a story of how to rewrite your life story. Listen to how Tantra guides you in viewing your life story and I bet you will find out how magnificient you are.

You are invited to join me for my monthly telecall on Monday May 3rd at 5pm pacific time/8pm eastern time. To register contact Sapphire at (614) 940-1667 or email metapointsreality@yahoo.com
Deb

Tantra will be attending the Humanity in Unity retreat in Chicago from May 20th through June 1st, so if you want to schedule a consult with her please do so soon. Please contact me at (614) 940-1667 or metapointsreality@yahoo.com to schedule a consult. I work from 10am to 6pm pacific time monday through friday. I look forward to hearing for you.
Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment